Theta Xi Information Update
Theta Xi has created a unique members-only portal that allows you to update your profile, in real time, with the National Fraternity. All in one place, you can now update your:
- Mailing address
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Career information
- Contact preferences
In order to update your information, you must register your myThetaXi account.
How to sign up:
- Please click the link below to access the "myThetaXi" login page.
- Click on "Get Access" in the login box at the top of the page that opens.
- On the following page, you will be asked to select your enrollment. If you are an undergraduate member of Theta Xi, please select “Undergraduate Enrollment.” If you are an alumnus member of Theta Xi, please select, “Alumni Enrollment.”
- You will then be asked a series of questions that will be authenticated by the Fraternity's database, and asked to select a username and password.
Undergraduates - If you have any problems with registration and your information does not match, you will receive a message with contact information to OmegaFi customer service.
Alumni – If you have any problems with registration and your information does not match, you will receive a message with a phone number to Theta Xi Headquarters.
Updating your profile:
- Once in myThetaXi, click on “Edit My Profile” in the left navigation bar.
- Now you will be able to update your profile with your current addresses, phone numbers, emails and much more.
- Remember, you will be able to search for chapter brothers who have elected to share their information. All members will automatically be set to allow the sharing of information. If you do not want brothers to view your information, you will need to login and change your setting in the Profile section. The only information viewed through a brother search will be the member's name, initiation year, primary email address and a photo, if one has been uploaded by the member.
Click here to go to the myThetaXi login page