Since 1892 Theta Xi Fraternity has published an official magazine, originally named The Theta Xi Quarterly. Brother Charles W. Hoyt, Beta 166, served as the first editor of The Quarterly. His biological brother, Samuel Hoyt, Beta 213 followed him as editor. The Hoyt brothers stewarded the magazine for its first 20 years until that Alpha Chapter assumed responsibility for it in 1902.
In 1924, shortly after the Headquarters was established, the executive director began editing the magazine. The name was then changed to The Unicorn of Theta Xi.
For all Issues of The Unicorn and The Quarterly visit our Digital Archives