myThetaXi is Theta Xi’s members-only portal. myThetaXi gives you instant access to:
- Find chapter brothers
- Access resources
- Register for events
- Receive Fraternity notifications
- Update your own Theta Xi member record
- Donate to the Theta Xi Foundation
You can even connect to your Facebook account, participate in polls and catch up on the latest Fraternity news. Undergraduates, alumni, and volunteers can even link their OmegaFi page to myThetaXi!
How to log on:
Log on to myThetaXi using the login box at the top of the page. If you are a current user of the OmegaFi services, then you do not need to register. You will use the username and password that you are already using. If you are new to myThetaXi, read more about the service below and learn how to sign up.
How to sign up:
- Please click on "Get Access" in the login box at the top of the page.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select your enrollment. If you are an undergraduate member of Theta Xi, please select “Undergraduate Enrollment.” If you are an alumnus member of Theta Xi, please select, “Alumni Enrollment.”
- You will then be asked a series of questions that will be authenticated by the Fraternity's database, and asked to select a username and password.
Undergraduates - If you have any problems with registration and your information does not match, you will receive a message with contact information to OmegaFi customer service.
Alumni – If you have any problems with registration and your information does not match, you will receive a message with a phone number to Theta Xi Headquarters.
Updating your profile:
- Once in myThetaXi, click on “Edit My Profile” in the left navigation bar.
- Now you will be able to update your profile with your current addresses, phone numbers, emails and much more.
- Remember, you will be able to search for chapter brothers who have elected to share their information. All members will automatically be set to allow the sharing of information. If you do not want brothers to view your information, you will need to login and change your setting in the Profile section. The only information viewed through a brother search will be the member's name, initiation year, primary email address and a photo, if one has been uploaded by the member.
I just logged in to myThetaXi for the first time and there is nothing displaying on my Dashboard. What do I do?
If the Dashboard is blank, choose the widgets you wish to use that best suit your needs. To display available Widgets, click on "Manage Dashboard" at the top right corner of the dashboard screen. Once the widgets display, you may click on the ‘+’ for an explanation of the widget and how it is used. Once you decide which widgets you want on your Dashboard, either double click on individual widgets or click and drag them to the bottom portion of the screen.