In order to expand its service to Theta Xi undergraduate chapters, the Theta Xi Foundation has established Chapter Education Accounts or CEA's. CEA's permit individual alumni, a chapter’s alumni association, or friends of Theta Xi to establish a separate account for the exclusive use of a particular chapter.
These accounts still allow alumni to make tax-deductible gifts to the Foundation; now with the knowledge that their donation can only be used by their chapter for educational purposes in accordance with IRS regulations. Additionally, donors are assured that their gift is safeguarded in that grants, loans or scholarships must be requested by the chapter’s alumni association and be approved by the Foundation Board of Trustees.
Click here to complete an application for any of the following Grant Requests:
- Grants to build or remodel educational areas within chapter houses (i.e. libraries, study rooms, computer rooms, etc.)
- Grants to provide educational resources (i.e. computers, library resources, periodicals, study desks, study lamps, etc.)
- Chapter house building and remodeling loans
- Scholarships and academic awards for undergraduate Brothers.
- Student loans for Brothers
Click here to complete an application for any of the following Academy Grant Requests:
- These grants fund travel, room, meal and registration costs to attend education and leadership programs and workshops, including the Vredenburgh Presidents Academy, Rising Stars Academy, the Newell District Leadership Academies and Theta Xi National Convention.
Here is a list of all Chapters that have a Chapter Education Account.
To make a gift to a Chapter Education account, please:
- Use this link and indicate the chapter to which the gift should be deposited in the comment section of the online gift form.
- Or, send a check to the Theta Xi Foundation - PO Box 411393, St. Louis, MO 63141
- You can also call Theta Xi Foundation at 1-800-783-6294 to make a gift by phone or obtain additional information/
To open a new Chapter Education Account, contact the Foundation at 1-800-783-6294.